Valid USA delivers the strategic information you need to make the critical business decisions that drive your business. We use data mining, modeling, and analytics to deliver customer insights, enable customer centric programs, and efficiently support omni-channel marketing tactics. We become so involved in analyzing our client’s data that some tell us we know their data better than they do and consider us the subject matter experts when it comes time to strategize on how best to execute our findings.
Click here to view information regarding Valid USA’s award at the DMA’s Data Analytics Challenge.
Our analytics center on developing insights from customer data that helps focus investment in areas with the highest return and allows organizations to better deliver customized marketing communications that feature the right message, to the right audience, at the right time, and via the right channel for the audience. Valid’s analytic techniques include, but are not limited to:
- Customer Profiling/Segmentation to define unique customer groups based on meaningful differences, not only in terms of their behaviors, but also how to communicate with them.
- Customer Churn/Retention Modeling for ongoing detection of events and patterns signaling a threatened customer relationship promptly when appropriate marketing opportunities can be implemented.
- Lifetime Value Modeling helps organizations prioritize investments by leveraging a combination of consumer characteristics, engagements, and purchase behavior as the basis for models to predict future values for customers.
- Media Mix Optimization at both strategic and tactical levels for channels and offers, which provides companies with a better understanding of customers whose behaviors are truly driven by marketing efforts versus those whose behaviors are simply being subsidized and helps to facilitate decisions regarding which media to utilize for different segments of the customer base.
Models can be used to prioritize prospects, predict outcomes or rank other areas of importance, including: targeting, reactivation, retention, and value (profitability, revenue, lifetime value).
Reporting / Dashboarding
Since the reporting possibilities are virtually endless, we identify those that satisfy the immediate ongoing requirements and then, to fully support the clients’ needs, we provide consulting and programming services to produce customized ad-hoc reports. When developing the reports, we work closely with each client to identify goals and objectives and the reporting requirements necessary to help reach targeted objectives.
When prospecting or targeting customers who reside near specific locations, knowing the neighborhood is key. We have access to over 1,000+ consumer behaviors, preferences and socio-economic data points for every US Zip Code and Carrier Route which can be used for:
- Trade Area Analysis: Defined by radius, travel time, customer list, consumer segments, ZIP Codes, etc.
- Executive Summaries: Socio-economic report of wealth, crime, housing value, and more by ZIP Codes, radius, drive time, market, state, etc.
- Customer Penetration: Identify where your customers are concentrated geographically and analyze the impact to expand the market.
Click here to contact us for more information.